Sunday, February 21, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking


I have been following the well known scrapbooker Ali Edwards for years now and about a month ago she posted on her blog a weeks worth of info and this free digital template. So I jumped at the chance to try it out. I had taken these shots of the girls coloring and thought that they would be fun to put into this template. I have to admit it was fun and something different. I could have added more to this layout but I don't have any digital embellishments. So I printed it out in 12X12 on my new printer and it turned out great. Thought I would share.

1 comment:

Kami said...

cute cute!!! go to http://www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com/index.html they have a lot of free stuff and you can sign up for the kits that come one item at a time but you get the whole kit for free vs paying for it.