Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Highlights 2013

Hi guys !

I wanted to check in and share some pages that were shared on the Becky Higgins Creative Team blog post yesterday. They are part of the Creative Team October blog post. If you haven't checked it out yet please do, I am constantly amazed at the talent that the team produces every month. Here is the link.

With Halloween right around the corner I have been inspired to do some Halloween pages. I have already completed Halloween week from 2013 but there were some photos that I had not scrapped yet.


For these pages I used the Becky Higgins Halloween Themed cards. I downloaded them digitally and then printed them out. Purchasing digital cards is a great option if you don't have access to the physical cards but want to use them right away. I love it and do this often.

This is my title card. I started out with the digital card, adding some number stickers, a rub on from my stash and a stamp. I love when I can use up my stash.


Back in 2013 we had a neighborhood/friend Halloween party. The kids still talk about it and ask to do another one each Halloween. We made some fun treats, played Halloween bingo, musical chairs, ect.
The first journaling card talks about our party. The next photo is some of our new Halloween decorations. Although they might not be to exciting, we are slowly building our stash.

The Halloween Themed cards have lots of cute cards. Lots of filler cards like the black polka dot card here.


Another close up.


Here are some photos of the second page.

One photo of the punch bowl. The kids were very specific on what kind of treats they wanted. They helped plan everything.

This particular year I managed to get some photos of the kids in their costumes. Last year, not so much. Mental note this week : TAKE THE KIDS OUT TO GET SOME PHOTOS IN THEIR COSTUMES.


Isn't this the cutest Minion ever ?!!!


We also had a cute kitty cat and a Sofia The First princess.

I used this pumpkin journaling card and added some wooden arrows. I love how they point to both side, because I love both of these pictures.


 I needed to add some more journaling. So I added a 4x6 Journaling card in. I left it simple with just a few rub ons and embellishments.


One last journaling card. This one was one of my favorites out of the pack. I added some journaling
at the bottom and a simple chipboard piece to the top. 


And just like that Halloween 2013 is in the books. Thanks for coming everybody. Check back later this week. I have another Halloween week to share with you. See I told you I have been inspired by all things Halloween.

No comments: