Thursday, October 22, 2015

Project Life Week 11

Hello everyone. I know it's been a while. How is everyone and how are your albums coming
together ?

As always I have been busy with life, the kids, the house cleaning, and of course creating Project Life pages.

I took some time these past few days to get Week 11 done. It has been patiently waiting for me to work on it. The whole week is almost done but I am going to share the first page with you today.


Here is what the whole page looks like.


I used a combination of Studio Calico kits and Ali Edwards Story AM/PM kit. This title card has a fun pink overlay. I cut out the "Story" digital brush and glued it to the top of the overlay. The sun acrylic is also from the story kit.

I am really loving these story kits. I had to put a hold on them right now, because I didn't have time to use them. I told myself that I needed to use the ones I have then I can subscribe again ! Hows that for incentive to get to work.  You should all check them out.

The card in the corner is from the Story Kit. I added some journaling, a heart rub on, a stamp, and a star.


Here is a fun photo of Noah being a puppy and eating the trail of fruit loops around the kitchen. I think this card was from a Studio Calico kit, but it is a Ali Edwards card.


Do you guys remember the Ice Bucket Challenge ? Well we were out doing yard work one weekend and the kids were complaining that they were soooo hot. It's March guys, its not hot. But they wanted to do the ice bucket challenge to cool off. Okay guys, here you go.


Here is a funny picture of Maddie while they were running through the sprinklers. Yes, apparently googles are a required eye wear.


One last one. This week we celebrated Pie Die. When it is March 14 th.  It is a fun little holiday where we eat pizza and pie. I used the card with the big 3 on it and added the .14 to make sure we knew it was for pie day.


Well that is it for me today. I have to finish one last card on the rest of week 11 and then I will share as well. I also have a small insert just about done to show you as well.

Thanks for coming everybody. Happy Scrapping.

No comments: