Saturday, June 27, 2015

Love Day Photo Shoot

Happy Saturday everyone !

I thought I would pop in and update the blog with some love ! We are having a fun girls weekend while the boys are off camping. I stayed up WAY too late last night trying to play catch up on my 2015 Project Life album.

Today I wanted to share with you some pages about our Valentine's Day Photo Shoot that we did back in February.  I know, I know. It's June but I have a few layouts to finish in my PL album. Plus who doesn't love a good photo shoot photos to play with !

I have to say that it was super fun to create this layout, no rules, no specific products. I am happy to say that it is now done and I can move on to something else.

Here is a look at both pages.


Here are a few close ups of the first page.


I used a combination or products for this one. The gray card is from Amy Tangerine Plus One kit.
I used a lot of the Crate Paper stickers. The red LOVE acrylic is from ColorCast Designs.


A close up.


I used some of the cards from the BH Gold Kit and boy do I love them !

On this card I told the short story of my "Love Bug".


Lets move onto the second page. I used another card from the BH Gold Kit.


I asked the kids to do some funny walking down the tracks and I got a few great ones. These three are quite the characters.


This heart overlay is from the BH clear overlay card pack. I LOVE it and thought it went perfectly with this layout.



One more close up. The photo of these two only took about 15 tries.  Siblings, oooyyy !



That is it for me today. Thanks for coming everybody.

I am off to go paint some pretty girls toenails and then see what else we can find to do before the boys get home.

Have a fabulous weekend everybody.








No comments: