Sunday, July 23, 2017

Project Life Week 15

Hey everybody !

Summer is in full swing around here and I love it. We are hitting the road tomorrow to go visit my parents for a couple weeks. Before I go I wanted to update the blog with another Project Life week. I also have a process video up on my Youtube channel.

This week was Spring Break and then Easter. We also had a visit from my parents. So it was a busy week. This is what the first side looks like.


I used the April rubber piece from Studio Calico for my title card. It needed some color so I added the star underneath and then added my dates. (Yes, the dates are wrong and are now fixed).


The first card is journaling card. Most of these cards are from Studio Calico. I added the digital word Spring from Ali Edwards onto the card and added my journaling underneath. This one talks about a fun day we had with friends.


This photo is when we went to lunch with friends.


This week I did some yard work, planting flowers and did some garden prep. I took a photo of my pretty flowers. The card next to it had a photo of the kids swinging with their Grandpa. I added some stamping on the bottom of the card. It really didn't need any journaling.


We made these twinkie bunny cars this week for easter. I added a digital word from the Drive kit from Ali Edwards and some journaling.


One last photo from the left side of my spread. I am prepping the garden for some veggies that we are going to plant. I added a digital stamp from Ali Edwards.


Here is what the right side looks like. Lots of great Spring colors.


My mom always brings treats for the kids. This time she brought them these giant egg sugar cookies. I added some journaling on the photo and a digital word yum from the Eat Story kit from Ali Edwards.


I chose this mustardy Destiny card because it matches some colors in the photos.


We took a family photo after church and I added a small one of the kids onto this card. The next filler card was so fun to put together. I kept it simple with some stamping, and some word strips.


Here are some photos. The first one is of Katelyn and Grandpa. The next one is of Noah at the pool.



Alright everybody ! This is week 15. I need to go and finish packing up for our trip. Until next time.


No comments: