Friday, March 1, 2013

Project Life Week 7/Valentine's Day

Welcome to week 7 and Valentine's Day. How is everyone ? I am good, surrounded by boxes and chaos, and appointments, and phone calls and then you throw real life in the mix and it is just crazy !! Oh and then add in a birthday party and my middle childs birthday today and company coming into to town today !! EEK !!

Anyways, let's get on with it. I am going to be brief today. So please, PLEASE, don't hesitate to ask questions if you've got 'em. I will take time to answer. But time is very limited these days.

I did a "Normal" week spread the week of Valentine's Day and here it is. I used the back side of week 6 where I used Design G.


Noah caught getting into the cupboard. Happens all the time.


Katelyn took this shot of me.


Daddy trying to drag a few kids around.


The journaling cards.


The second page of Week 7.


Katelyn turned 8 years old this week.


We went to the park on Katelyn's birthday. I did a collage of pictures from the park.


The weekly house shot.


Journaling cards. The first one I used a filler card from the Seafoam kit.
The second card talks about our cabinets going in.


The first card is from the SC PL kit. The second kit is also from the SC Kit. Journaled on the bottom about getting a babysitter and going out dancing at our church.


Now I want to move onto my Valentine's Spread.


Pictures.


This card is from the SC PL kit. Put the DINNER brush on, added the heart and added my instagram photo.


Hearts. I love them.


The first card is a heart overlay from Fancy Pants. Added the heart that I used to decorate our dinner plates with. The other card is an instagram pic of our dinner lighting.


These two cards were from the SC PL kit.


The second page of my Valentine's Spread. I wanted to use some of the horizontal journaling cards that came in the SC PL kit.


Title card.


Journaling card and photo.


More journaling cards and photos.


That is it. Have a great weekend. And again, if questions please leave a comment.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your spreads! I don't remember how I came across your blog, but am SO glad I did! I am BRAND new to PL and am getting so inspired seeing your work. I really appreciate you taking the time to post the details of your work and link us to so many freebies and great brushes/stamps/kits you use!! Sure helps a newbie like me start to wrap my head around this fun insanity :) Can I bug you to ask where the tuesday word/frame is from and the love you? Ali Edwards?

Good luck with your busy week and settling into your new home!

Thanks!!
Jenn

Mindi said...

Jenn - Thanks your for all your great comments. I am sorry I didn't link up this week, one of these days I will get back to that. But here is the link for the tuesday frame. Just copy and paste the following.

http://the-lilypad.com/store/Day-By-Day-Overlays-3x4.html

and then the love you is from Ali Edwards. It's called Love You Embellishment Collection.

If there is anything else, anytime, just let me know !

Michelle B said...

HI Mindi! Would you like to be featured this Sat. (March 9) on my PL Blog Hop? Let me know! michellebostinelos.com/blog email: mbostinelos at gmail dot com