Monday, December 12, 2011

Project Life Week 31

I know it has been way to long since I have had a new Project Life week. Just a lot of December Daily going on around here.

This is another big week with lots of extra pages. Me and the kids were in Utah for our family reunion. Also I took the kids in for a photo shoot. I had won a free photo shoot and hadn't had time to use it before we moved out of state.

The first page.


The pictures from the first page  Our view from the back deck at the condo. At the family reunion.


Maddie and Katelyn on the dock at the lake


The girls and I on my parents waverunners. The brush is from Ali Edwards Summer rocks set.


The journaling cards. Letter stickers from October Afternoon.  Talking about the condo we stayed in.


Relatives is from Ali Edwards family words set. Just a few things that I wanted to remember from the reunion.


This is the card featured in the tutorial. Circle tag and yellow tag from Jillibean soup.


I have three extra pages this week. The first one is an 8x8 page from the kids photo shoot. Love these 3.  Sorry for the bad pictures. The sun was setting, I guess I should have waited till tomorrow.


The other side.


Here are some close ups of the pictures from the photo shoot.





Here are some more pictures from the photo shoot. I used the design G from Becky Higgins page protector and I am convinced they are going to be my favorite.


The other side was filled with extra pictures I had from our reunion.


Close ups





I added in a 6x12 divided page protector for some more pictures from our reunion at the lake.


Close ups




The other side


Close ups

Brush from Ali Edwards go outside set


The last page. Katelyn swimming. Playgroup. Tomatoes. Water fight.


Pictures


The word play if from Ali Edwards playing handdrawn words set.


The brush is from Ali Edwards summer rock set.


The journaling cards

Can't remember where this card came from but the happy circle is from the Turquoise extra digital elements.

This is the card featured in the first tutorial.

Also another card featured in the tutorial.


Kraft tag from Maya Road. Butterfly and circle from Jillibean soup.

So that was week 31 August 1-August 7. I have a lot to catch up on I know. But I will get there. How is your album coming along ?

Has anyone been printing on their journaling cards ? Hope everything is well and you all have a great Christmas.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pages and inspire me to do a little more with my PL project next year! LOVE them.

LauraLee said...

Thanks for sharing again! I am getting really excited about starting my project life! Just have the page protectors to get and then I am set!! ....On my bigger wish list is a typewriter.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of printing on the journaling cards!!! Any suggestions or tricks of ways you did that, thru the printer?
Love your layouts!!

Anonymous said...

Just saw your tutorials on printing on the journaling cards! So I just posted the above comment, so my question is answered :) Thanks for posting the directions!!

Eileen said...

Great spread as usual! I was wondering what version of photoshop elements you have? I don't currently have any and was wondering which you suggest? There are so many on Amazon and I'm hoping for one for Christmas:) I just love the look of printed journaling cards and hope to do that with my project life next year as well as using some other digital elements.

Mindi said...

Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments.

Eileen - I don't know much about the different versions of photoshop. I have photoshop elements 8 and does more than enough stuff. I don't even know half of the things it can do. Sorry I couldn't be more help to you. But I would just buy Photoshop Elements 10. I think that is the latest version.

Merry Christmas everyone.

jengaither said...

Thank you so much! I will be stealing your ideas for my project life! How do you write on your photos? Like when you wrote "learning the virginia reel" or the line about the cousins? Thanks!

Jenny Meyerson said...

Absolute gorgeous photography. Just learning to add digital elements to my December Daily journal. I think I need to branch them out to my pictures this next year. Gorgeous, gorgeous work.

Anonymous said...

You once again did a great job. Your PL is one of my favorites. Thanks for posting.

Mindi said...

Jengaither - Thank you for your comments. All my writing and digital stuff is done in photoshop.

Marcia said...

How do you print on your photo? Do you do this before printing it at home? Or can you add this to a photo that is already printed? I haven't ventured out in this way yet. Thanks. Your pages look great.

Mindi said...

Marcia - I journal (write) on my photos using photoshop and then print them here at home.