Sunday, July 26, 2015

Project Life Week 6

Hello everyone !!

While we are currently on vacation I am taking some down time today to get crafty and blog ! Yippee, right !

Week 6 | 2015

This one has been done for a while, waiting for me to finish up a small insert. No, the insert is not done but I am going to share the week with you.


Here is a look at the title card.

I started with a card from the BH Dazzle Mini Kit. I love it because of its little bit of gold accents. I added a few pink accents to go with the sunset photo and to tie in to the other side of the spread.


The girls had a birthday sleepover over the weekend. The boys camped out in the loft and had so much fun. They watched Star Wars ALL night and had popcorn. I got to scrapbook all night, listening to the sounds of light sabers.

Also I started to buy more fruits and vegetables. I snapped a photo at the grocery store and I love it.  Most of the cards and some of the embellishments are from the Studio Calico PL kit.

The last thing is the series of the sunset. We watched the sun go down and I took some photos. I added three photos down the right side. I also added numbers to show the progress of the sunset.


A close up of the journaling card.


Moving onto the second page. A fun photo of Noah at the grocery store. As the journaling says, I am sooooo going to miss this.

A look at the right side. The big photo is just about a daily ritual for the two of them. Katelyn can do her math homework by herself but I always have Patrick look it over and the two of them talk about it. I love that he can actually look at her homework and walk her through it. Me, not so much. I have to stare at it for about 30 minutes to figure it out ! Ha Ha.


A closer look at a photo and a journaling card.


One last close up.  Me and Maddie made daddy a love package and surprised him with it at work.


That's a wrap for week 6. Now I am off to get some scrapbooking done. Deadlines are coming ! Hopefully I can share another PL week with you soon while I am here on vacation.

Have a great rest of your weekend.





No comments: