Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 2015 Highlights

Hello everybody ! 

Is it really almost Christmas ? Yikeees. I have been busily doing this and that around here. 

I wanted to share some pages I put together for my last Project Life Creative Team assignments. Where did this year go ?  I am very sad that my time is ending but am so very thankful for this wonderful opportunity. 

Every year I make a December Daily album to document the month of December. To go along with that I usually make a couple regular Project Life pages. This year will be no different. I've already done a few using mostly the new Heidi Swapp value kit called Oh What Fun Christmas. I tried to look for it locally here but couldn't find it so I printed it out from the digital version. 

Here is what both pages look like. I love the simpleness of it with a hint of gold here and there. 


I combined some of my favorite moments from the early part of the month. 

This title card is from the Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun Christmas kit. I added the 2015 for the year, the star, and the stamp at the top. 


I recently stopped in to Starbucks to get one of their pastry bags to use in my December Daily album. They have these cute snowman cookies so I had to get one. 

The journaling card summarized what these pages are about. I wanted to add a touch of gold to match the title card. I used the silkscreen from Ali Edwards Story kit and it turned out perfect.  


Here is the bottom part of the first page. A friend and I went out for some shopping and one of the stores had an amazing Christmas window display. I wanted to move in. 


Another look. A photo of the three kids from our family photo shoot. 


We went to have breakfast with Santa the first week of December. I added the believe stamp to the bottom of this journaling card.


Moving on to the second page. Filled with twinkle lights, and more photos from our photo shoot. 


I had some fun during our photo shoot. I added the word merry from the digital kit. I love how it helps tie in the gold theme. 


I added in this big journaling card to help bring the whole story together. It tells some fun details about how we are celebrating this December.  I added some more of the gold specks from the silkscreen I talked about above. 


Our elf Harry is such a fun part of our December that I wanted to make sure that I included him in our families story. He is helping Katelyn with her math homework. 

I love this christmas tree journaling card. I believe it is from the Stampin Up Seasons snapshot 2015 kit. I added the magic phrase from Ali Edwards magic story kit and a star on the top to finish it off. 


I added a fun filler card and a picture of me getting the twinkle lights out. 


There you have it. Thanks for coming everyone ! I have to finish up a quick assignment then I plan to get back to my December Daily album. I will be sharing that here soon with you as I tackle that. Take care and Happy Holidays. 

3 comments:

helen r said...

Love it as always! Great idea to use the silkscreen. I'll have to remember to do that. Merry Christmas!

Liz said...

So festive; you're really an artist!

Mindi said...

Thank you both !! I'm glad you liked this one, I did too ! Merry late Christmas to you.