Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Project Life Week 20 | Kellie Stamps

Welcome to my Project Life Week 20. This week has lots of fun stuff and lots of Kellie Stamps. The June releases are out as of today so be sure to check them HERE on her website.


I really had fun with this label title card. The labels were a perfect spot to do some embellishing on the top of the card. 


This months release from Kellie Stamps is called Obsessed. There is also a clear alphabet stamp and a sticker sheet. One of the digital stamps has this fun " Did someone say ____________ " saying.  I used it for our basketball journaling. On Monday night we picked up some takeout burgers and went to the park. We taught the kids how to play horse and spent the night playing around the park. 

Later in the week we went to the school for Carnival night. On the playground there are numbers for the room #'s where the kids line up after recess and such. I used the number 36 to represent my age. Thought it was fun. 


Here is a look at some of the left side of my spread. 


This arrow card was from a previous Studio Calico card. I used one of the digital stamps, a few chipboard pieces, and an stamp. 

Recently Noah can usually be found with a basketball, or another form of bouncy ball. I snapped a picture at the park and then used a digital stamp. The "obsessed " stamp was perfect. 


Let's move on to the right side. More swimming pool pictures, Nathan Fillian, and food trucks. 



This week marked an end of the Castle era. It was so very sad, I am a big fan of the show and of Nathan. I loved this wood veneer piece from the SC kit. I found a photo from the internet and printed it out. 

The next photo is of Maddie practicing her strokes at the pool. I added a digital stamp from the set. 


At the local gym they put in cabanas around the pool. Noah came to sit with me for a bit while at the pool. 


On Thursday we all went to the school for the Open House/Carnival night. The kids loved the climbing wall. Again, I used another digital stamp. What can I say, I am loving them. So fun. 


A great way to use digital stamps is to make your own journaling cards. I put the " YEAH " stamp onto a 3x4 white card. Using photoshop to change the colors of the individual letters. 

On the way home from the carnival we got super hungry and stopped at a new local food truck spot. I used some more digital stamps and added some journaling underneath. 


One last share with you. It turns out that this week was very busy and I included lots of photos and fun stuff. That did not leave room for much journaling. I used one of the latest SC 4x6 journaling cards to add some more journaling about my week. 


Thanks for coming and checking out the blog today. This summer has been great so far. How about yours ? 



No comments: