Saturday, July 7, 2012

Project Life Week 15

I pushed through and got another week done of PL. Going simple, I guess simple for me, still. I am so far behind, but that is okay. I enjoy making my spreads so why really rush the process and end up not liking it right ? That is what I keep telling myself.

Week 15 | Things around home and then a trip to Utah.



Used Ali Edwards Days and Months Brush

It hardly ever rains here so the kids were out jumping on the tramp in the rain 

Running with friends at 8:30am 5 days a week. Kids in the stroller. 

Used Ali Edwards playing brush . Also Used this great freebie package of arrows . Reduced the opacity of the arrow a bit.

I bought Noah this ride on car today and he loves it !!


LEFT SIDE : Used the girl tag from Echo Park - Note to self

RIGHT SIDE : Used this wonderful freebie SPRING card. Click here and scroll down the page to find it.

LEFT SIDE : Picture of Noah on his car.

RIGHT SIDE : Photo enclosed sign is from October Afternoon 9-5. Arrow is from Echo Park Note to self.  Used a piece of Clementine Cardstock and made a banner.



Used a heart from Ali Edwards. She has lots of them in her brush sets.

Bought "REAL" running shoes while in Utah at the running store.  Took them out twice while I was there for a test run.

Used this brush. Made a white box and placed it onto my photo, reduced the opacity so that is was kind of see through to show off the brush a little bit.  

Spotted these on my run

Used this brush.


Needed more space to talk about my trip to Utah so I used the two blue parenthesis cards. White letters from Basic Grey. Pink tag from October Afternoon Boarding Pass.  


Blue scalloped circle from October Afternoon 9-5. Arrow from Echo Park Note to self.

RIGHT SIDE : Sunday circle from Ali Edwards circles of life. Word newborn from here. Stars from Studio Calico.

Another week is done. I am working on Week 16. Got all the pictures printed, just need to get the journaling done now and then I will share. 

1 comment:

Laura O'Donnell said...

awesome pages! love your style!