Thursday, May 4, 2017

May The Fourth Be With You | Project Life

Happy Star Wars Day everyone !

In honor of all of things Star Wars I am going to share a Project Life page from May 4th last year. We decided to go celebrate in Disneyland. They had some fun activities and foods around the park that we enjoyed.

Here is a look at what the first page looks like. I kept it rather simple. The photos were kind of  busy. But I love how there were common colors in my photos. And I am sorry about the glare. Real sunny today.


I created a title card using one of the digital outlined Months from Ali Edwards. I felt like it needed some color so I colored in some of the letters.

I had this white/clear # 4 and it was perfect to use on this page. I finished it off with a storm trooper sticker underneath.


I went with a blue/peach/and red color scheme throughout the pages and it turned out perfect.


This Happy card from Studio Calico was perfect. The peach card and the saying were a great fit for this page.   I added a digital word " day" and a star and the date. The photo next to it is of Katelyn on the drive down with her Mickey Ears on.


I made this journaling card using the logo from Disneyland. I found the logo on the website, saved it and resized it.


The autotopia ride is a huge hit in our household. We rode it at least three times that day.


I had to include the Star Wars Tomorrowland sign and a photo of us on Big Thunder Mountain.



This spread was so fun to put together. I hope you have a fabulous rest of your day. We are planning a Star Wars marathon movie night tonight. Can't wait.

No comments: