Saturday, June 10, 2017

Project Life Week 20

Wow its been a while. Sorry about that everybody.

I am here today sharing a Project Life week with you. This one turned out so great and I am so happy to be sharing it with you.

Here is what the whole spread looks like. I used mostly the Studio Calico May kit ( i think it was May) for this one. I loved the colors and all the embellishments in this kit. As soon as it came I opened it up and created this spread in a few days time.


The title card was fairly simple. I loved this 4x6 card so I used a label and a few embellishments to create my title card.


Most of the photos in this spread are from a night that we spent at the park. We packed a lunch and went to the park. We played basketball, the kids played on the play structure and we had a picnic dinner.


This first journaling card talks about our trip to the park. I added a stamp onto the photo next to it.


This picnic card was perfect for this week as well. Next to it is a photo that I turned black and white and added a vellum speech bubble and some stamping.


Here are a few close ups for you.




Let's move onto the other side.


This first card is about how Maddie's class at school put on a play. She had a leading roll and played Becky. The next card talks a little bit about how Patrick was packing to go on a work trip to D.C.


Here is a photo that I took of them doing the play.


Another close up of the right side.


The same day as the play they had Gold Rush day. This photo is of Maddie panning for gold.


One last photo of Patrick packing the night before he left. I added a tag and the word go.


A photo of the sunset and one last journaling card.


Thanks for coming you guys. I hope to be back soon. Have a fabulous summer.

No comments: