Sunday, August 26, 2012

Project Life Week 19

I have been busy completing week 19 and I really love it. I had fun with this week and am happy with the result. It was a week full of every day life. The Good Stuff.

THE FIRST PAGE :


THE PICTURES :

Wednesday brush from Ali Edwards Family Word Art


An Instagram shot of Noah trying to get a drink from the slip n slide.


Arrow brush set from Ali Edwards. 


THE JOURNALING CARDS :

LEFT SIDE : Journaling about Noah and the slip n slide.

Heart and little yellow banner from October Afternoon Woodland Park. Summer stamp is from We R Memory Keepers.

RIGHT SIDE : I used this great freebie journaling card. Find it HERE from Persnickety Prints. I changed the colors to match this weeks color scheme of Pink and Orange. The circle cardstock sun is an oldy from Scenic Route. The number sticker is from the Clementine Core Kit. 


LEFT SIDE : A picture that Patrick took of the familiar scenery that he sees often out on location. I cut the picture to fit on the top of one of the journaling cards. Added the butterfly, the banner sticker, and then the sticker.

RIGHT SIDE : I have been wanted to include a journaling card about some of the abbreviations that Patrick uses at work. He uses them in his texts that he sends me about what is going on at work and I'm starting to get the hang of what they all mean.

Wood arrow from Studio Calico.



THE SECOND PAGE :


THE PICTURES :

Brush from here. 
Wood arrow from Studio Calico.

 

2 from American Krafts. The X is also from them. The wood arrow from Studio Calico.


I used this cute envelope that I got from my Studio Calico kit. I received some really precious hearts, people, ect. that Maddie made for me for Mother's Day. I wanted to include all of them so I put them inside the envelope. It was perfect.


THE JOURNALING CARDS :

LEFT SIDE : Banner is new from Jillibean Soup. Blue Thickers.

RIGHT SIDE : Orange swirly line is from the Cobalt Digital Extra Elements. QOTD is Quote Of The Day.


LEFT SIDE : Birds from Studio Calico.

RIGHT SIDE : I took one of the foldable journaling cards and simply cut it in half. I loved the look of this particular journaling card but only needed the one side of it.


Well folks that is it for Week 19. Still trying to catch up. Now that school is in session I have some more time to devote to my PL.

P.S. Have you guys seen all the new PL "STUFF" that Becky has shown us lately.  Insert Happy Dance now !!! I have already decided that the Seafoam Edition will be mine for 2013.

And those Childhoold Mini Kits. I could just cry right now. I love them all. So excited to get them in my hands and put them to good use in my kids school and my regular PL albums. I mean because, really, how fun are some of those cards going to be in my regular PL album.

If you haven't checked them out, seriously, go right now. RIGHT NOW !!

Until next time.


5 comments:

MaryRuth said...

LOVE your pages... so cute!!

I especially love the little heart over the "blessings of home" brush. super cute!

sooooo excited about the new BH stuff!

libbywilko said...

I love the bird house you've got ! It's so cute. I'm so excited about project life goodies too. Seafoam is my fave too.

Lisa Johnson said...

Your PLife pages are always some of my very favorite to look at.

You add such cute "extras", but it always looks so clean and uncluttered.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Trina said...

LOVE your pages! Great pictures, too, and I love the journaling & embellishments you chose, totally perfect.

Mindi said...

Thank you so much for all of your kind comments. They mean so much to me !!

Hugs to you all !

I really love to add my "extras" and make it my own. I'm glad that you are enjoying my pages.