Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Project Life Week 14

Hello everyone ! I'm so sorry I have been missing in action. We just got back from a 9 day vacation/family reunion in Utah. It was so great to get to visit with some family we have not seen in years.

I wanted to pop in today and quickly share my week 14.

We are packing up to go down for a quick couple day stay in San Pedro, by the beach. I just had enough time to unpack the car, wash a gazillion loads of laundry and pack our suitcases again before we leave in a few hours.

Both pages.

Technically Easter was in week 13. But I didn't have enough room to include Easter in week 13. I also had just a few photos for week 14. It seemed like the perfect solution to put the two together.


Easter page. 


Title. Used washi tape, some stickers from my stash and the chicks from SC.


Photo of Noah's basket.

Brush from Ali Edwards Spring brush set.


Noah on the move, looking for eggs.



Used an old Heidi Swapp stamp on this photo.


This first journaling card is a filler card from the seafoam kit. Added some embellishments from my stash.

The second journaling card is also from the seafoam kit. Added a banner and a photo of Katelyn.


More journaling cards.


The second page. Includes photos of week 14.


Brush from Karla Dudley. Instagram photo.


I used a journaling card from the SC kit and added it onto my photo. Stars and the stamp at the bottom are also from the SC kit.


Used the week stamp from the SC kit on this banner sticker.


We had our patio poured this week.


Journaling cards. Dance class and our patio is dry.


Journaling cards. Patio journaling and new pillows.


That is the end of week 14.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions about anything. I was a little short on time this week. Gotta run, the beach is calling !! Have a great week everyone.


2 comments:

365 Days of Donna said...

Awesome pages as always, Mindi! (Mindy?)

cat said...

Lovely creative pages - I do love how you used that black and white photo as a week card