Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 | Hello 2014

As I sit here typing this, thinking back over the past 365 days, it kind of went by in a slow blur. But a very good blur. 

With building our new home, a move, many home projects, a few trips thrown in, holidays, not to mention normal life with 3 kids, it's been a crazy, wonderful, blessed 2013.

With 2014 fast approaching I am really looking forward to this new year. To all the possibilities, to all the captured memories, to all the projects I want to finish. I have a feeling that it is going to be a great year !!

I am currently on vacation at my parents house. But once I get back I want to attack my long list of projects. And you know that once I do, I will certainly share them right here with you all.

Here are a few things that I want to work on.

Finishing my PL 2013.

Finish my December Daily album for 2013

Pick out a new Project Life kit for 2014. ** Did you all see the good news ? Becky Higgins now has a pdf of most the Project Life kits, all of the cards, all in one spot. So you can look at all of them !!
Here is a link to the PDF

Start PL 2014

That is all I want to add today. I need to get back to my vacation.  And our New Years Eve.

Stay tuned in the New Year for something very exciting !! I can't wait !! 


No comments: