Thursday, January 2, 2014

Simple Stories Design Team



I have been waiting to share the good news with you and today is finally the day !! EEEEKK !! I can't believe it !!

I was asked to be on the Simple Stories Design Team !! You can check out the official announcement on their blog Simple Stories Blog here. They are a great bunch or talented, beautiful ladies. It is an honor to get to work with them.

I have known about Simple Stories since the very beginning and can't believe all the amazing products they have available. Wait till you see all the new products for 2014 !!

Stay tuned for lots and lots of exciting stuff right here in 2014.

Happy New Year Everyone !



4 comments:

Shawn said...

Congrats to you! I love your pages. Looking forward to seeing what you create next. Will you be creating with simple stories exclusively, or will you still be using a PL core kit and supplies from your stash?

Very excited for you!!
Shawn

Mindi said...

Thanks Shawn !! It will a combination of Simple Stories and a Pl kit, I've got to choose one still. Also my studio calico kit and my stash stuff. Things won't change much just hopefully be doing more scrapbooking this coming year !

helen r said...

So happy to hear you're on their design team! I love SS and I love your PL pages, so I can't wait to see how you use their new product. Congratulations!

Mindi said...

Thanks Helen !!