Thursday, November 10, 2016

December Daily Day 11 | 2015

Hi guys ! Sorry it's been so long since my last post.

I am back with you today with a project that I created for Color Cast Designs. I am on their Creative Team now and will be sharing lots of fun pages with you all.

Can I make a confession ? I am not done with my 2015 December Daily album. Not even close. Cringe worthy I know. But seriously, I am not worried. I will get it done one of these days.

Anyone else doing a December Daily album this year ? What are your strategies for success ? What are your plans ? I am going to try and set up my album ahead of time. But with that being said, its now November 10 th and I have made minimum process. We shall see.

Let's get started. These pages are from day 11 of last December. Jessica over at Color Cast Designs has a bunch of December/Christmas items available. Seriously so cute, all of it.

Here is the set that I used to make these pages. The set is called December Vibes.


Here is a look at what both pages look like.  I do love this gold album but I am not so sure I like it with my pages and photos. Hmmm, I am going to probably switch it out with something else.


This set was perfect for a story/journaling I wanted to document. I had written down some things I wanted to remember from day 11. I was putting up the last of the decorations and kept thinking about what having " That Christmas Feeling " meant.


I made this filler card with the green " Feeling " acrylic piece and the wood piece from the set. I paired it up with a photo of the finished garland on my stair railing.


I thought the photo needed a little bit of something. So I added a few embellishments to the corner.


Here is the other side. For day 10 I had added in a Starbucks bag. So I had to add my journaling onto the back of the bag. I love how it ended up looking.


In the beginning I knew that I wanted to add in these acrylic words into my journaling. I played around with a few options and decided to add a strip of Simple Stories washi tape underneath the words.


I printed out my journaling onto some vellum and then added it on top of some graph patterned paper. To make sure the vellum wasn't coming off I added some glue underneath the washi tape and acrylic letters.


Each day in my album I love to incorporate numbers to say which day it was. I added this Studio Calico piece to the corner to my journaling.


Well that is it for my DD day 11. Thanks for coming today.

No comments: