Thursday, April 6, 2017

Simple Stories Soccer SN@P Pages

Hey guys ! I am happy to be back with you today. I am going to be sharing some pocket pages in a new size.

This year on the Simple Stories team I will be using the 6x8 SN@P albums. So this year I will adding to my kids albums and other projects.

So let's get to the fun stuff shall we. Last Spring we signed Katelyn up for her first soccer season.
During the season I snapped some fun mini photo shoot type of photos. I used one of them here and made it a 6x8 size to start out her pages.


It turned out that I had a lot photos from the season that I wanted to try and include. These 2x2 Insta Pocket pages were perfect. They allowed me to add in more photos and also to have a little bit of fun with some of the patterned papers. I really didn't want or need all those pockets so I trimmed off the top row for a fun look. 

I knew that I wanted to include that word sticker that says Soccer somewhere. I decided to add it onto the outside of the page protector and add it right in the middle of the page protector. That got me thinking that I could use it and the clear page protector as a see thru element to the next page. I positioned my journaling just right so that the word soccer was on top of my photos journaling on the next page. Once I had that figured out I filled in the extra pockets with photos and patterened papers plus stickers. 



Here is what the other side looks like. I carried on with the photos plus simple embellishing with some patterned paper and some stickers from the sticker sheet. 


This right side of my spread talks about the practices a little. I thought that journaling card was perfect for it. One of the journaling card had these adorable stat boxes that I cut up and added in throughout my pages. I love how they turned out and I added in numbers into the boxes. 


I took this photo of katelyn at practice one night. It was late and the sun was going down. She is not in focus but I still love how it turned out. 


The next set of photos talk about game days and team photos. 


Even though the team photos were poor quality I am so happy that they even did team photos and wanted to add them in to the album. I added in a journaling card that I created with some of the stickers from the sticker sheet. I just love those colored arrows and used them all up. 



I created a custom journaling card here with some of the stickers. These arrows were my favorite. 


Here is a look at the last spread that I created. 


These pages were filled with some misc. photos and a few journaling cards. I made my own 4x6 journaling card using some of the stickers and strips of patterned paper. Those soccer ball stickers are so adorable and I was always saying " Go Katelyn" so it was perfect to use the soccer ball as a O in the word GO. 





Thanks so much for coming everybody !! Have a great day. 


No comments: