Monday, February 23, 2015

Project Life Week 15 | 2014

Hello everyone !

I am back with you today to share a week from back in 2014. These pages I completed for a Simple Stories assignment last year. I used the new Life Documented line and loved it. I have plans to do my week 5 with this line and can't wait !

Both pages.


I love this Life Document line. They have so many cards, including a full set of week cards.  I used one of the week cards for my title card.


Here is a look at the left side up close.


Simple Stories also has these great photo overlays. I used one here.


This one I cut up one of the diecut pieces and put some patterned paper behind it. I used it as a photo corner.


I love all these cards. I added a smaller photo and journaled around it. Journaling is about how the remote for our car died and how we had to get a new one. No driving for 2 days.


I added a few personal touches to this fun card and added a selfie.


Another fun filler card and a photo at lunch with Noah.


Here is a look at the right side.


This particular week I hosted Bunco night at my house. I was in charge of the prizes and such. I took a photo of one of the prizes I put together.


Another fun card I used for some recap journaling.


More fun Journaling cards.


A cute photo and a journaling card about this little dance story.


We made homemade pizza. The kids love to roll out their own pizzas and then put the toppings on.


That is it for week 15 | 2014.

I will share another week tomorrow. Week 7 of 2015, Valentine's Week. So stay tuned for that.

Take care everyone. Until next time.


2 comments:

Katy said...

That's one thing about owning a dodge/chrysler with those kind of keys...EXPENSIVE when they go out!!! We've had to replace 2...2!!!! smh...maybe I should make a cute scrapbook page, like you did, and at least get some enjoyment out of it!

Mindi said...

Katy, It was a huge bummer when I had to replace my car key. And expensive. You should totally scrapbook those moments. It's a part of life, unfortunately.