Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Project Life Week 1

Here I am as promised, although a little later than expected, with my week 1 pages.

I really want to stay current this year, or at least try to. As well as work on my 2014 album. So I told myself to try and go a little bit simpler this year. 


I used the January Studio Calico kit for this week and I sure do love the color combinations. 

I always like to start out my albums with January 1 st no matter where they fall in the week. This year happened to be Thursday the 1 st through Sunday the 4 th and I was okay with that. 


At the the end of 2014 the kids and I were at my parents house visiting. We drove home on Saturday to prepare for the kids getting back in school on Monday. 

Here is my title card. 


I loved this triangle card from the SC kit. I added some journaling at the top, and added the fun stamp and the abbreviations for UTAH to the middle of the card.


I used a paislee press journaling card. You can find it here.  I printed it out onto cardstock.  The Happy New Year card.


Used this brush from Ali Edwards. Click here to find it.  I love it when me and the hubby are in the kitchen cooking together. We made a Roasted Whole Chicken with potatoes and carrots.


The Design Team announcements were made this week for Simple Stories and NoelMignon.com


Here is the second page. I only had a handful of photos from week 1. It just made sense to use a smaller page protector.


Here are some close ups.



That is all I have to share for Week 1.

Thanks for coming everyone !! Have a great rest of the week if I don't come back and share some more pages on the blog.





No comments: