Friday, May 6, 2016

Project Life Week 15 | Kellie Stamps

Happy Friday everyone !

Is everyone excited about International Scrapbook Day tomorrow ? I sure am. I am starting a little early with a blog post for you all. Woohoo.

I am going to keep it simple today because I am coming down with a cold and I need to prep for tomorrow. Oh and figure out what we are having for dinner. EEEEK.

I created these pages for a Kellie Stamp Creative Team assignment. This month I was fortunate enough to create with some physical clear stamps, the label set. I also used some of the digital stamps that were released this month. 

This was week 15 from back in April. Here is a look at both pages.


For Week 14 I mixed it up and used a different page protector. So naturally I had to use the same one for this week. It was definitely different and quite a challenge. I used a title card from the September Skies Core kit. It continues to be one of my favorites of all time.

We chased a beautiful sunset after baseball practice that week. I had Katelyn snap a photo for me and I added the photo on the other side of my title card. I added a digital stamp from Kellie Stamps below the number 2.


This week was hot enough that we officially broke in the pool for the season. We also made a trip to the library.


I used the clear stamp to make my own filler card. Can I say FUN ?!!!  To add some more texture and layers I stamped a circle label and cut it out to put on top.


So this week was less than awesome. Instead of hiding it I decided to write about it to remind myself that not all days are perfect and we can learn from them.

I really loved this card with the watercolored background. It was a perfect pop of yellow that I needed on the left side of my spread. I always like to balance out my color scheme throughout both sides.


Let's move over to the right side now.  This Spring Noah is doing Coach Pitch instead of tball and he is loving it. I am so proud of him, he is doing great and really learning a lot. I added the fun yellow Saturday embellishment to the photo. It was perfect for another pop of color.


This week was rough for Noah. This week homework was sooooo very hard to get him to sit down and do it, which is not normal. But we made it through and I did manage to get a quick photo of us. I do love it, even though its not the best quality.

I added an Ali Edwards brush and a little bit of journaling.


Here is a peek of the bottom corner.


Let's break it down now. Here I took a photo at the gym my first time back this year. I added a digital stamp to the top of my journaling.


I mentioned above that I used some clear stamps this week. I made my own journaling card.

After I had made my journaling card I printed some journaling onto it using my computer. Then I added a few extra embellishments.


I bought me some tulips this week and every time I would see them in the kitchen they would make me happy. I added a digital stamp to my photo.


One last share for you today. Along with being a bummer week, we had many talks about being nice to each other.


I know this was short. I am sorry everyone ! If you have any questions, or comments please don't hesitate to ask.

Happy scrapping everyone ! I hope you can find some time to participate in National Scrapbook Day tomorrow.


No comments: