Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Project Life Week 27

Welcome to week 27 | July 2 - 8

I haven't done week 26 yet. Because it was my brothers wedding and I'm waiting until I get all the pictures from him. And then I will attempt to put that week together, oh my. It's going to be a project folks !! Sooooo many fun and amazing photos that I want to use.

Back to the present week. Week 27. Mostly full of July 4th festivities. Which were very mild but still fun.

THE FIRST PAGE :

I embellished the title card a little. Wanted to add the week # on there.  I also wanted to make one of the photos bigger. I chose to do it with the firework picture because it fit best in the spot, as far as being cut up.

The red arrow is from Ali Edwards found here . The white star is from Studio Calico. The bottom outlined brush can be found here.


THE PICTURES : I created this one myself in photoshop. I took two of these great looking Polaroid frames. They are a great freebie found here. Then I took 2 instagrams from that week and put them in the frames. The instagram button is from studio calico kit, but I believer Marcy Penner makes them in her shop. The arrow is a freebie from persnickety prints


Family shot


THE JOURNALING CARDS :

LEFT SIDE : I used the stars from this freebie brush. I just recolored the stars. The 2012 is from Ali Edwards brackets brush.

RIGHT SIDE : This is one of the freebies that Becky Higgins released for us. Here is the link to her freebies page . This one was done by Cathy Z. 


THE SECOND PAGE :


THE PICTURES : This one is of Katelyn's shirt. I just love getting everyone in their "RED, WHITE, & BLUE." I had the cream overlay from my stash and then I added the banners and the heart.


Arrow is from Studio Calico. 


This one is not from the 4th but from the week. I used one of the digital journaling cards and made it a little smaller, so that it fit into the space that I needed. Added my journaling and printed it out.

The brush is from Ali Edwards Summer Rocks.


THE JOURNALING CARDS :

LEFT SIDE : I used this great 4th of July themed freebie. A sticker on the top and call it done.

RIGHT SIDE : Scalloped tag from Maya Road. #4 From American Crafts. Elf I believe. 


LEFT SIDE : This photo didn't turn out to well, but I love the actual photo of Noah with his sparkler. He would have lit them and held them all night, he was so fascinated.

Little stars from Studio Calico.

RIGHT SIDE: Stamp that I have had forever.
  

And another week done. Yeah !! I am still loving this project and enjoying every minute of it. Have a great Pre-Halloween weekend everyone.


3 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

I don't know if you heard about the 2013 Project Life Creative Team for Becky Higgins??? I hope that you're submitting your name & some layouts, b/c they are SO GOOD! If you're not, let me know and I'll submit your info! :)

Mindi said...

Lisa -

Yes, I have seen the info about the design team. And honestly I haven't decided yet. Thank you so much for your support. It means the world to me. I'll let you know though.

Thanks again !!

Mindi said...

Lisa,

I'm not sure if you will see this or not but I'm not going to submit this year for the Design Team. Just wanted to let you know. Seems as if she wants simple layouts + good photography. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks again for your support.