Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Instagram Recap

Hello ya'll. I promise that I am still here, still plugging away. Despite what you might think I have not fallen off the face of the earth, just stuck in the real world. The real world where I have preschool this week, playgroup last week, shopping trips to the grocery store because we have been out of the essentials for DAYS, planning another birthday party (Yes another one, the girls have birthdays 2 weeks apart, who planned that one, hmmm), and then there is the packing. We are getting down to crunch time. Not panic time yet, just crunch time.

And so you see that scrapbooking gets put on the back burner.  I am almost done with week 6, should have it done today and I will share.

I just wanted to share the last couple of weeks according to instagram.

House week 6


Ice Cream Snack in the backyard. The weather has been amazing. 


Cabinets are being installed ! EEK !


 PLAYTIME !!


Valentine's Day Toys of Play dough that you can make it into dirt !! 


Valentine's Day dinner is served


Add candlelight, Chinese Take Out and we are in business


Cabinets are are all now


House week 7


Katelyn turns 8



Katelyn's birthday party at the park


I hope this will tide you over until I can finish week 6 and share. Have a great day everyone. Our nice weather has been replaced with winter. It's cold and rainy today. I want my 70 degrees back !!

3 comments:

libbywilko said...

Happy 8th Birthday Katelyn! The house is looking good Mindi

Susana said...

Your house is looking amazing! So exciting! We are moving next week, so it is panic time here :).

Can't wait to see what you do with your SC kit! I am getting Citrus Twist kits this year it it's so much fun!

Happy 8th Birthday to Katelyn! A very special age for sure!

Mrs. Boom said...

Your house looks SO much closer to being a HOME now :)