Friday, February 8, 2013

Project Life Week 40 / Disneyland Trip

A while back I took on the challenge of tackling our last Disneyland Trip. We were there for a whole week and so I had a lot of fun photos.

I took a few hours to start the process of organizing and planning out the photos and pages that I wanted to do. In the end I had planned out 5 layouts. All different themes, ect : Characters, Magic Moments, Princesses. All different page protectors.

Step 2 was to start creating. I have finished the first layout. This one is of Magic Moments. It is a collection of fun, memorable memories.

Let's take a look.  Here is the first page.


Title Card.


We happened to go down when the weather was soooo hot. It almost reached 100 degrees. We couldn't believe it, it was almost October. So we bought this water fan, it was a HUGE lifesaver and I wanted to remember that.


The parade collage.


Daddy on the roller coaster.


My journaling cards. The first one I used THIS GREAT MICKEY EARS OUTLINE. 
I colored the Mickey Ears outline in with black and then reduced the opacity.


More Journaling cards.


The second page.


My kids love the buttons at Disneyland.


Dumbo.


This was the scene on Day 4. The poor guy with his scraped up knee, passed out from exhaustion.


Journaling cards.

The first one is talking about Katelyn and her conversation with the Turtle Crush. I used this FREEBIE CARD.


I used one of these cute tiny envelopes. And I can't remember where I got them from. I think they might be part of the Smash book collection. I put some of our ephemera from the trip in the envelope.

The second one is an instagram of Maddie on the climbing wall.


That about covers my first week of our Disneyland Trip. I have my week 5 done but just need to add an insert about my day in the life and then I will share.

I have been out sick since last weekend and finally feel back to normal again today. So I haven't done much of anything this past week other than couch laying and catching up on my Supernatural reruns, I'm now into the 4th season !! CRAZYNESS !!

No comments: