Thursday, January 1, 2009

The new addition to the family

Let me start off by saying Happy New Year everyone.
I am sure you are wondering what this is all about. It looks like a regular printer right, wrong. It is a very special and most of the time very expensive printer. In the scrapbooking world, this baby is the holy grail of printers. Let me explain. A regular printer can only print 8.5 by 11. This printer can print, and do photos up to 13 by 19 !! Since I scrapbook 12 by 12 paper this gives me the freedom to print my journaling, titles anywhere i want. I have been looking for a small printer that I can take to scrapbooking parties on KSL and came across this baby !! It only cost me $60 !!! I was so excited I called the Lady right away and picked it up the next night after work, at nine o'clock, with the kids in their pajamas. I could not contain my excitement. A brand new printer like this one starts at about $300. I was so excited, it was like christmas morning !! Both kids fell asleep on the way home, so with them in bed, I went down and set her up. I got right down to business and tried her out and she did not disappoint !! I got started on this scrapbook page about Maddie - The title and the journaling were printed on my new printer !! I was up past midnight playing with my new printer. I am still so excited about my new toy. I just had to share. Oh, and these pictures were taken with my new camera, which I got from my mom, dad, and Rob. Thank you, thank you all !! I love it!!

1 comment:

Mitchell Family said...

Lucky girl! Happy holidays