Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Day In The Life Layout

I am really enjoying being on the design team at the local scrapbook store here in town. It gives me just the right amount of opportunity to create "Traditional Scrapbook layouts". And I do love to do regular layouts along with my Project Life.  Since I am such a slow scrapbooker it takes me forever to finish a layout !! So I really don't have time to do that many of them these days.

So I wanted to share a layout of my kids at the Utah State Fair back in 2010.  They have this exhibit for the kids to go and pretend to be farmers. They gather eggs, milk the cows, plant and harvest vegetables. I am working on finishing up some of the layouts that I had planned into my PL album from that year.

HERE IT IS : CLICK TO MAKE LARGER.


I am off now to check some things on my to do list tonight while the children are sleeping !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such an awesome layout!!

Mindi said...

Thanks so much !

Katie said...

Super fun how you used the shaped paper.