Monday, May 21, 2012

Project Life Week 12

Another week is done and I am so excited. This past week I decided to go a little bit simple so that it may help me catch up faster.

No inserts this week. Just a plain old week but fun non the less.

HERE IS THE FIRST PAGE :



TITLE CARD :

Used the yellow doily from My Minds Eye. The gray circle is from Ali Edwards Photo Love.


THE PHOTOS :

I started running/walking with some of my lady friends today. We are training for a 5K in about 6 weeks. Before today I had not done any exercising for years !! As you can see, I have my old reebok's and my pajama pants on. I am now sporting great running shoes and a whole new wardrobe when I run !!


This is Katelyn and her Best Friend Alana. She was moving away the next day so we had her over to play.

Journaled on some cardstock and put the sticker on.


I turned this picture black and white because the colors were clashing with the rest of my page and it was kind of dark. Just don't mind me in my pajamas !!

Cut some of the bottom off the photo and journaled onto some patterened paper. The circle W is from here . Sticker from Jillibean Soup.


THE JOURNALING CARDS :

AC Thickers. Heart is from October Afternoon Farmhouse. Outside is from Ali Edwards Go Outside found  here.


Butterflies from Studio Calico kit, Sassafras makes them.  Saying sticker from Jillibean Soup.

Journaled about some of the things that we loved from the week.


This is a filler card that I used. Added washi tape and then put this saying on cardstock. Added US to the bottom, they are American Crafts.

Didn't have anything else to add to the week so I had fun with this filler card.


THE SECOND PAGE :

Again went with the simple on this side. 


THE PICTURES :

Looked for this brush but couldn't find it. Think I took parts from two different brushes from this brush set. 


 I love these pictures of Noah. Even though they are fuzzy, have shadows, and such. He was sitting on the desk next to me while I was working on the computer. He started making these funny faces at me so I grabbed my camera and snapped away. I tried to get him to stay still but it didn't happen.  Oh and you can't forget his messy jam face !! 

Brush from here . Used this free photo template from Paislee Press.


Noah came in the house beaming and grinning with these beauties in his hand. "For You Mommy," he said proudly !! Love him.

Arrow from Ali Edwards here.


THE JOURNALING CARDS :


LEFT SIDE BLUE CARD is a freebie from here. 

RIGHT SIDE : Used the airplane Hamly Transparency, cut it down to 3x4. Stuck Patrick's ticket stub on there with a badge from my stash.
 

Patrick took this pic of Downtown Houston. He flew there on Sunday for a 4 day conference.  More on that in the next week of PL.

Brush from here.


That is it folks. Week 12 is done. Now I have to do go do my Monday chores so that I can reward myself with a day in Disneyland tomorrow !! Our annual passes are blacked out for the summer so I wanted to go a few more times before that happens.  We are surprising the kids !

P.S. Designer Digitals is having a HUGE sale right now. I believe it's 30 percent off everything. So if you need or want some digital stuff, now is the time to get it. I'm heading over there to get a few new things that i've had my eye on !!

P.P.S. Hope you all are having fun with your albums. Until next time.

3 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Looks great!!! thanks for sharing!

MaryRuth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

My little girl's bestie is moving to Austin in three weeks, it's not gonna be a good day when she goes. I am sad, she is sad, and so is the family. We will miss them.