Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Layouts Can Be Fun Too

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for not being around as much lately. I've been trying to tackle some LIFE things lately that have been neglected and needed doing. I wanted to share two layouts that I did a few weeks ago.  A friend and I went down to the local scrapbook store for a crop and had so much fun. I kind of forgot how fun layouts were to make !!

This first one I did for one of my design team assignments. I wanted to get the story down of how Maddie kind of taught herself to read. I'm glad that I did.

I took the photo with my phone so the quality isn't that great. The paper and stickers are from Cosmo Cricket. The stencil and the read sticker are from Jenni Bowlin. Love how it turned out.


We had our last professional family pictures take two summers ago and yes I am just getting around to scrapbook them. I always knew that I wanted to do a 2 page layout with them and so that is what I did. A quick easy layout that I love.

(click to view larger)


I am working on my week 13 right now. Working on some inserts so its taking longer than a normal week. But I'm hoping to have it done soon. Also want to share some pictures from our hike on Memorial Day !! Take care everyone and happy scrappin'.


No comments: