Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wordless Thursday ( Well . . . Almost)


We had rain yesterday. RAIN !!! THAT never, ever happens HERE !! Ok, maybe 4 times a year if we are lucky. So when it did rain yesterday it meant swimsuits, and as you see below leaf boat races down the street.


We spent an hour out in the middle of the street across from our house, in swimsuits (except for me of course) splashing, racing, and more splashing.  See below.


Took a few instagrams and thought I'd share them with you.  At this point the girls were not remotely interested in holding still for the camera !! So this was the best I got. (See above photo).

I've been super busy trying to rearrange, de clutter, organize, ect, my scrap space. I've still got a long way to go, I'm feeling very confident that I can get it together soon so that I can start scrappin' again. Everything was so disorganized, I was often frustrated because I couldn't find what I was looking for !! So hopefully this will help and I can get some PL work done soon. Until then, have a great weekend everyone.

P.S. Ok, it wasn't wordless, not even close !! Sorry.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Heather,

If you have a question please feel free to ask it here in the comments. I really would rather answer it here than email you. I hope you understand !! Thanks.