Wednesday, April 15, 2015

More Spring Break/Easter of 2014

Happy Wednesday everyone !

I have been super busy in my scrap space lately. You should see it, it's a hot mess !! A true disaster. Although, it just means more memories + photos are being preserved.

I have some Easter/Spring Break pages to show you today. These ones I created for the NoelMignon.com blog. This month they have an amazing kit full of lots of fun spring/easter colors.
My pages were up on her blog on Tuesday.

You can check out all the details of the shop here and also find the blog.

Now lets get down to sharing. Yippee.

Just a reminder to everyone. Typically I do Project Life weekly. But sometimes I love to add in themed/event based pages to my album. That way I can get all of the fun photos in the album. Like the pages below.


I kinda have 2 different pages to show today.  During our trip we did lots of stuff but we had 2 major events that we did. The first one was this smaller first page. The shared the other side last week. 

Unfortunately I got sick last year and my father took the kids out for the day. I was so grateful and he did not mind at all. 

I made a journaling card by using some supplies found in the kit. This is something I love doing, it gives me a chance to play with all the fun stuff.


I added a few pictures on the bottom part of my page and then made a few filler cards.


Lets move on to the second page. This page is all about an Easter Celebration we went to with grandma and grandpa. 

This title card was fun to put together. I first doodled around some of the hearts and then added the embellishments on the bottom. Then I cut out those adorable mason jars and then added them to the corner of the journaling card.


Included in the kit were these awesome Jenni Bowlin rub ons. I made my own filler card around the fun gold rub on.


Lots of photos and journaling cards on the bottom. I love to use this pocket page protector if I have lots of pictures, I can fit a lot of stuff on one page. It is design F I believe. 

A few notes about these photos and cards. We had lots of fun at the Easter Celebration. The kids got their faces painted, the rode the ponies, had sack races, met the Easter Bunny, and of course had an Easter Egg Hunt. Lots of fun.


That is a wrap on our Easter/Spring Break from 2014.

Have a fabulous day everybody and I will be back tomorrow to share some Simple Stories pages !! Lots of exciting stuff happening around here.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

So beautiful! I love it! ♥
Regards from Spain

Mindi said...

Thanks so much Cristina ! You made my day.