Thursday, April 16, 2015

Project Life Week 5 | Simple Stories Fresh SN@P pack

I've got some more pages to share today !

I know right ?!! It has been a busy couple of weeks.

Today I am going to share week 5 of my Project Life album. These pages I did for the Simple Stories blog. So fun was the Fresh SN@P pack to play with.

The colors were fun and there are tons of fun cards.

Here are both pages together.


I left a lot of white with a pop of color here and there.


For the title card I started by cutting out the arrow from one of the journaling cards. I added the week stamp from Simple Stories, and printed out the date.  I finished off with some embellishments, including the clear white stickers that are so fun.


In the Fresh pack there are lots of fun bits and pieces to embellish with.


This card is one of my favorites. It is perfect for this week where I found Noah up on the porch column playing the ipad. And also two other family members playing on electronics together. I journaled about how we are a I family, for Iphone, ipad, ect.


I used some of the clear photo stickers, the black arrows on this card. I used one of the white ones down on the bottom with the rest of my embellishments. Recently I have been cutting things from the journaling cards and using them as embellishments. Like the heart on this one. It is a good way to get more out of your stash.


Here is a look at some more of the journaling cards and photos. The blue card tells the story of Noah and how he insisted on going to the park for lunch. As you can see, he won that battle.

The white card with the circles on it I used some of the circle pieces from the pack and put them all together to make a filler card. I finished it off with a little doodling and some enamel dots.

The last card on the right has a clear photo overlay that I used as part of my journaling card. It told the story of how Noah was student of the month.


I am so happy that my 2015 PL album is coming along so great.

Here is my to do list :

Finish up a few things in week 6
A Valentine's Day photo shoot
A beach trip
Week 11
Week 15
Another beach trip

Might sound daunting to some but I am excited to do those spreads !!

How is everyone else's PL albums coming ?

Have a wonderful day and see you next time.


No comments: