Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beach Day part 2

Good morning everyone !

I wanted to pop in and share the rest of my Beach trip layout with you all.

Here is the whole page. Just a reminder, this page is the second page to the one I shared in the previous post.

I used a fun pocket page protector from the Simple Stories Variety pack. All other products are from Simple Stories.


For this one I started out with a 4x6 chevron card and added my 3x4 picture to it. I used the angle in the chevron pattern to make a fun journaling/embellishment cluster around the cute sandbox.


I simply love to use bigger photos whenever I can fit them in. This page protector was the perfect solution ! I love them ! I printed out my 6x8 photo and went from there. I thought it would be fun to make a clear frame around Noah using the new clear photo overlays. To make the frame I used my slick writer and made a thin frame all the way around the clear part. Then I added the fun "Summertime" and the flower to finish it off.


Here is a close up.


 Added a fun photo of these 3 playing in the waves. Chose to leave it plain with a white border.


This cute 4x6 card was a perfect spot for my journaling. Plus it was already mostly embellished for me. I just added the black border around the sun, the flowers, and the flip flop stickers.


The last photo is of Katelyn and her "treasure."


I hope you have enjoyed this post today.

While I was working on these photos it was making me craving a beach day !! I need to plan a beach trip PRONTO !!

No comments: