Friday, March 21, 2014

Flashback Friday

I got caught up last night looking through my older albums. (I was still doing PL at the time as well)

It is always so fun to look back at my life, how little the kids looked, the memories that were made.

I wanted to do a little Flashback today. Seems fitting that it is Friday after all.

I snapped some photos with my iphone last night of some of my older layouts. Some of my favorites.

These ones are truly treasured. Feelings came back. Memories came flooding back.

The albums that I flipped through were from the year 2009. The year Noah was born.

Every now and again I want to do some traditional layouts. Maybe just a few here and there.

I will have to plan for that. Do some online shopping.

Here are some of my favorites from 2009. A long time ago. We are talking 5 years ago !!

This one was all about us going to the Rascal Flatts concert last minute. Long story short, I went back and forth about spending the money to go or not. Found some tickets someone was selling the day of the concert. Bought them, dropped the kids off at my moms and met Patrick downtown at the arena. Another long story short, seating was messed up so we ended up sitting front row from the side stage and very close to the main stage !! It was a dream come true !!  I can literally reach up and touch them !!


This is one from my pregnancy photo shoot.


This one is from the Air Show. It was so fun, hot, and exhausting all at the same time. I was very, very pregnant.  Maddie, shown on the right was not impressed as the rest of us.


This is one of my favorites. We were trying to pass the time will Noah arrived so we took Grandma to the farm with us. He was born 5 days later.


Noah makes his arrival. Hospital pics.


Newborn photo shoot.


This one is from Noah's book. Supplies are from the Becky Higgins Baby kit. LOVED IT !!


Annual fall family photos.


Leaves.  Patrick took the blower and made a HUGE pile of leaves in the backyard. It is big enough to hide both girls in it !! Fun times.


Well thanks for looking. I sure did have fun looking through my past albums. Will definitely do this again in the future. Also make some new layouts. I see all this wonderful inspiration out there all the time.


No comments: