Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2015 Project Life Creative Team

Hello everyone !

I have a confession to make. I've been keeping a secret. But, today I get to share it with you.

I have been chosen to be on the Becky Higgins 2015 Project Life Creative Team !!!!!

It still doesn't seem real, someone pinch me please !!

You see, I have always dreamed about being on the Project Life Team. After submitting a few years in a row I really wasn't going to do it this time around. Until a friend, my husband, and few others asked if I was going to.  I said, hmmmm. Well third times a charm right ?!!!! I only had a few days before the deadline so I quickly put some layouts together and sent in my info. Time past, not really thinking anything would come of it when all the sudden I was reading " The " email. When I clicked on the email I was thinking it was a fun email from Becky then about 4 sentences in it hit me. And I had to go back to the beginning.  I'm still in shock and so excited to begin this journey.

There are 25 amazing ladies on the team this year and I am so humbled to be among them.  They are spread out all over the world. But we all share one thing in common, we all love to document, photograph, record our lives with Project Life.

To check out the rest of the team and more info check out the Becky Higgins Meet The Team page found HERE.

I'm so looking forward to 2015 and sharing everything I create with you all !

9 comments:

scrapfin said...

Congratulations. I love your style and look forward to seeing more of your work.

Mindi said...

Thanks a bunch for your kind comments !! They mean the world to me.

MichelleB said...

Congratulations! Just found you from Becky's website and I'm excited to see what you create this year!

Mindi said...

Welcome Michelle !! I'm so glad to have you here and I look forward to sharing and creating in 2015.

Sanditerese said...

I was so happy to see you on the list this year! I've been following your project life for a long time and I just love your style. Congratulations!

Elise DeMille said...

I was so excited to see that you were chosen for Becky's Creative Team! I love your blog and always look forward to seeing your Project Life layouts! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see more in 2015!

Mindi said...

Thanks you so much ladies !! My heart is truly full. This has really got me motivated and I am ready to go for 2015.

Shawn said...

I was so thrilled to hear this news! I was hoping you would apply!! Have you decided what PL kit you will be working with? Again, congratulations and Happy New Year!

Mindi said...

Shawn - Thanks again !! As I wrote in the post, I wasn't going to apply at first. I'm sure glad that I did though. Third times a charm. I'm not sure if I'm going to be sticking with a certain kit. I love the idea of the Project 52 kit. There are so many fun ones out there !! I have a feeling my 2015 album will be a jumble of different kits/supplies. I still haven't figured out what I'm doing yet. Waiting on info on a few things.

Happy New Year to you !!