Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Daily Title Page

Why, hello December. I've missed you so. With your magic, your joy, and your wonder.

I'm jumping back on the December Daily Bandwagon again this year. Anyone else out there doing the same ? I've already had so much fun playing along.

I wanted to pop in today and share my title page for my 2014 December Daily Album.

I went with a Simple Stories 6x8 burlap red and creme album and I love it !! I also love that it comes with some fun pages, aside from the page protectors.

I picked the fun scalloped edge insert pages to put my title page on. (Day 1's journaling will go on the back)


I used the wonderful Ali Edwards "the reason why" freebie. You can find it here.  Added a few simple touches as in the star on the top and the number stamp on the bottom and called it good. I'm really trying to actually finish my album this year. So simple will be the end game.



Thanks for stopping by folks. Stay tuned for more fun December Daily posts.

I'm off to finish my Day 1.

Happy Holidays.

No comments: