Friday, December 26, 2014

December Daily Days 8 - 14

Hi everyone !

I truly hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas yesterday.

I want to share some more December Daily pages with you today. So here goes.

Day 8 | Santa Letters


A few photos of the kids writing their letters.


On the top row I have my journaling card, from the SC kit, and a photo of Maddie. On the bottom there is a photo of Maddie trying to help Noah write his letter. I'm not sure what got into these two that day but they were determined to NOT write their santa letters. The 4x6 photo is of Maddie trying to write down what Noah wanted for Christmas. She wrote it down on the white board so that Noah could copy it on his paper. We ended up finishing letters up a few days later.


Katelyn was the only one excited to write her letter to Santa.

I bought this great album from Simple Stories and inside it has some extra pages. This great kraft envelope was perfect to store my kids's Santa Letters. When they were all done I slipped them inside for safe keeping.

Day 9


Today's story/or stories were made of everyday life. The kids had a 2 hour school Fog delay, the weather turned Fallish and that turned into family boot day, and I took Maddie out on a mini date to Charming Charlie's just because.


I had lots of photos from Day 9. I decided the best way to include them all was to make a collage. I used one of the new Ali Edwards December Daily Pages. I printed it out and added it to the back of the kraft envelope from Day 8.


Our fun mini date with a wood banner from the SC kit.


This one was fun. I got the idea to use this fun die cut from Simple Stories Life Documented and replace the nine with another number to make it stand out. I added the days stories on the other side.

Day 10 & 11

I came to the conclusion that I really wanted to finish this project up before the year is over. To do so, I have to keep it simple. Even though it's killing me not to spend more time on this, but I'll get over it.


Day 10 and Day 11 together.


Journaling for Day 10.


Photo from Day 10. We sure had fun getting all tangled up together. After I printed it I added a naughty sticker that was perfect.

Day 11 | Bad Day or more like bad news that lead to my bad day


I paired up some fun photos that I taken around the house with some journaling about my bad day. Blacked out for privacy reasons.

Again, trying to stay simple and finish.

Day 12 & 13


 Day 12 was spent doing the tree and I surprised the kids with a movie night. I used another Ali Edwards new DD templates for Day 12.


Day 13 | Took the kids out for a Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt around the neighborhood. 


 Day 14 | STREP


Day 14 was the day I came down with STREP. The photo is one that my hubby took while the boys were waiting for my Meds. The journaling card is on the other side.

I cut some patterned paper up for the back of the journaling card. The quote bubble is actually cut out of one the Midnight cards and put onto the patterned paper.


I took a picture of my prescription paper and printed it out first. Then I added the Ali Edwards brush and printed it onto vellum to get this look.


That is it for today. I'm hoping to get some more pages done today but we shall see.

Take care everyone.




No comments: