Thursday, January 5, 2012

December Daily Days 19 - 25

Happy 2012 Everyone !!

I can't believe that another year is here and upon us.
2011 was an amazing year for our family and I imagine that 2012 will another great one as well.
I am looking forward to seeing what 2012 has in store for us. I am ready.

I am ready for the new memories.
The challenges.
The goals met or at least attempted. 
The new adventures.
The Disneyland trips.
The birthdays.
And last but not least, my brother's Wedding in June.

2012 - BRING IT ON !!

OK, with that said. I have finished my December Daily Album !! I am so EXCITED that it is done. And so relieved. Don't get me wrong, it is an amazing project and when it is all done I love the end result. But every year when the end comes around I get burned out and almost resent starting it. Don't know why. But I got it done and put away. All 25 days. Recorded and documented. You will notice that the last few pages are very simple. I just wanted to get it done, not really inspired anymore. Oh well, what is done is done.

Here is day 19 - Christmas cookies. Used an Ali Edwards December Daily overlay and brush.


Second page. Another Ali Edwards overlay and brush.


Day 20 - One page. Listed things that I loved about this Christmas.


Day 21. One Page. Ali Edwards overlay. Ali Edwards number circle. Wanted to talk about the great Christmas shows that they were watching.


Day 22. One Page. My brother and fiance' Brighton came to stay the night.


Day 23. One Page. An Ali Edwards overlay. Errands day.


Day 24.Making Santa Cookies. And leaving them for Santa.


Second page. An Ali Edwards template.


Day 25. Noah with his new Special Thomas the Train. It follows the light from the lantern and he LOVES IT. A full page picture again. Journaling on the picture.


Second page. A picture collage. So many pictures that I wanted to include.


With that project done and completed it is on to Project Life again. I am so excited to get going on it again. I have all the pictures done for a new week and just need to finish up the journaling cards. Hope to share tomorrow.

4 comments:

Claire B said...

Hi - I love your pages. How did you print them?
Claire.

Mindi said...

Claire - I print everything on my home printer. This way I can print any size I need for any project !!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Just AMAZING!!! GREAT Inspiration for 2012 for me!!

Mindi said...

Thank you so much !! I love hearing from people. I really had fun with my DD last year and I look forward to it every year.