Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Words to live by

I was going about my morning blog reading as usual when I came to Stephanie Howells blog. I have always been a HUGE fan of hers. Her writing style, her scrapbooking style, and her cute blog posts. She has a great post today and her words just hit home for me. I have been thinking a lot about this new year we have just begun and how grateful I am for everything in my life. How I want to make more time for my family. How I want to have more patience for my family. How I want to play more with my family. Stephanie's words were just what I needed today. And so I am going to try to remember them throughout the year. 


Check out her blog post here. 

P.S. look for another PL post today. I have been busy !! Have a great Monday everyone.

1 comment:

Erika said...

J'adore c'est magnifique!!!! Bravo