Friday, January 13, 2012

Project Life Week 38

Week 38  | Sept. 19 - Sept. 25

I don't know why I didn't take many everyday pictures this week, only those from preschool. It was my turn to host preschool at our house this week and those were the only pictures I took that week. Oh well, I was able to fit all the ones from preschool in the week.

Here is the first page


The pictures

The word running is from Playing Handrawn Word.  


The kids stack of creations


The journaling cards

Used a journaling spot from Circa' 2012 Documents. Printed it out and put it on a journaling card. Love this set. It includes all the months and all 31 days, each one different. .Added the September sticker. 


Used a strip from one of the extra journaling cards for the top of this card. Sticker from October afternoon.




I have two extra pages this week.

This one talks about the new and old shoes coming back on t.v. Used one of these Words and Photos 6x12 Layered Templates
. From Ali Edwards. Love these and look forward to using them in the future. Did a hybrid page this time. Printed out the pictures separately. Printed out the journaling on cardstock and added the pictures to the cardstock. Stitched along the pictures.Used a Becky Higgins 6x12 page protector.


Used another one of Ali Edwards templates mentioned above.  Used the words "Thankful Thought" from Ali Edwards free Thankful overlays. You can find those on her website. Copy and Pasted from my blog post from that week about some of the things I was thankful for that day. The pictures were from my iphone taken in the McDonald's drive thru. Thursday sticker from Jillibean soup. The word "love" down on the photos is from the cobalt extra digital elements pack.  Also did this hybrid.


Here is the second page. Preschool and I also included my name tag from a local crop I attended this week. Put it on a foldable journaling card from the core kit.


The pictures

Maddie making her Humpty Dumpty


The journaling cards

Letter stickers from October Afternoon.



Used a sheet from Entertainment Smash Pad. Fit perfectly with this week and all my favorite shows returning to tv.

That it for Week 38

















6 comments:

Christie said...

I love how you add the word art and type directly onto your pictures. You've inspired me to take more time (when I can!) to do the same. I also love your journaling pockets...so perfect! Thanks for continuing to inspire me!

Jessica said...

In love once again! I can't believe you're not on the creative team yet! Becky Higgins needs to come see your work!

Mindi said...

Oh !! Aren't you guys nice. I love sharing, so thanks for looking :)

sharon71 said...

Another great week. I have been reading your blog for a while now and I always find it very inspiring.

Like the little pieces of card that you've used as labels - I will pinch that idea. I also like how you type on the photos - what program do you use? And what is your go-to font?

I am trying to be a lot more creative in my PL this year.

Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Mindi said...

Sharon - I use photoshop to type,edit,ect. It is great and super easy once you know your way around.
The main font I use for my PL is called Courier New. Hope that helps and happy scrapping !!

Erika said...

C'est encore une fois très beau. J'aime beaucoup.