Thursday, September 19, 2013

Project Life Week 17 & 18

It's nice to get back to Project Life again.

Since I didn't have that many photos from these weeks I combined them together. Although I do have an insert of Noah's T ball game.

Here are the two pages together. I added the insert in between them. Used a lot of orange, blue, and a little red thrown in.


Here is the first page.


The title card.

I used a title card from the Seafoam kit. The yellow banner is from October Afternoon. The blue numbers are from the Studio Calico kit. The & and week stamp are also from the SC kit.


Patrick had styled Noah's hair and they came downstairs to show me. Awesome dude !

Brush is from here.


Katelyn and Max. Max is the next door furry four legged friend. She looooooves him and is always looking out the window to see if they are outside so that she can go "play."


I painted Noah's room this week. Also started the decorative process.


This first journaling card is rather simple. I found a free dog clipart, isn't he cute !! Anyways, I added two stripes of washi tape and then added the word MAX, the dog's name.

The other journaling card is one from the Studio Calico card. The April is an Heidi Swapp rub on and the create is a stamp from my stash. The journaling talks about painting Noah's room.


I added some patterned paper to the top of the first journaling card. Added some embellishments and the title at the bottom.

The next journaling card is from the Midnight kit. Doodled with black pen around the heart first. Added the wood man and then the rest of the embellishments. 


The second page.


Katelyn and Max again. Isn't he just the sweetest. We love Max and Jack !


Summer Fever. The weather is heating up.


Simply took the word yes from this brush set and repeated it. Added some journaling on the bottom. Noah's first time riding with training wheels.


The first journaling card is one of my favorites from the SC kit. I added the number 4 to the top and some journaling to the bottom.

The second card is a photo of the new neighbor girls jumping on the tramp in the backyard. Cut the photo at a slant and added washi tape. 


First journaling card is another one from the SC kit. A quote courtesy of Katelyn.

Another one from the SC kit.
   

Here is my insert that I added about Noah's T ball game.


Coaching from daddy.


Hitting the ball. Such concentration.


Journaling cards.

The first one is from the seafoam kit. The second one is from the Midnight kit. Added the great arrow stamp from the SC kit. 


The other side.


Photos. More hitting the ball.


Journaling cards.

The orange one is actually one that I can't remember. I think it is from a sheet of journaling cards from a manufacturer. 

The second one is from the seafoam kit.


Whew ! Weeks 17 and 18 are all done now.

Thanks for tuning in and as always, if you have any comments or questions please don't hesitate to ask.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts look awesome. Does it stress you out that you are "behind"? Also, do you keep track of things in a notebook or on your phone?

Mindi said...

Thank you for your nice comments. As far as the stress. It does a little. But I'm trying not to let it get to me, I got behind because of the move and that is not something I could have controlled. And if I really wanted to I could easily catch up by printing plain pictures and simple, simple journaling. I really enjoy adding the extras and so that to me is the fun part. And yes, I keep track of things that I need to remember in my album. I have an album that has empty page protectors all ready to go. That empty album is where I keep my physical stuff like ticket stubs, ect. in. Also my notes about what happened that week. That way it is all there when I am ready to put my week together. I also use my phone for notes. If I am out and about and need to remember something I will put it in my phone. I hope that helps. Thanks for coming !

Shayne said...

Your pages are gorgeous - as always xx

Anonymous said...

how do you type your journaling?

Brenda said...

how do you type your journaling?

Mindi said...

Brenda - I use photoshop to do all my journaling.

A while back I put together a tutorial on how I do my journaling if your interested. Look under tutorials.

But the quick answer is I usually use the digital journaling cards as a guide and then print onto the physical version. I love to space out how much room I have by using a blank grid journaling card. I hope that makes sense. If not and you have other questions please feel free to ask and I can try to help.