Monday, September 2, 2013

Project Life Week 15

I first want to start out by wishing everyone a Happy Labor Day ! 

Another Project Life week is done.

Welcome to week 15.  A combination of half everyday life and half T ball.

Here are the two pages together. I tried to stay with the same colors throughout the week to help tie them both together. Yellow, blue, and grey. *Sorry about the really bad pictures.**



Here is the left side. It is kind of busy for my liking but I had a lot that I wanted to fit into this half of the week, because the other half was all T ball.


Making lunches for park day every Wednesday. Used this brush from here.


I really loved the stamp set from the last Studio Calico kit. I used the hello stamp here on my journaling card. Added some embellishments and a photo of my Mcdonald's Dr. Pepper cup. Although, I will probably switch out this card with something else. I think I forgot that this photo was taken in April, while the journaling talks about it being summer ! OOPS.


The first journaling card is from the seafoam kit. I used the Wednesday brush from here again and added a few stars.

The strawberry picture I used some circular journaling and added some thickers. We have this great strawberry patch right down the road and they are sooooo good.


This first journaling card is a photo of my frame that I made. I absolutely loved Becky Higgins version and knew that I had to replicate it. It is now hanging on the wall and has 3 photos on it.

The second journaling card is a photo of my homemade kids cuisine. I had saved the blue tin that came with the kid cuisine meal and made my own. The kids loved it !! The background card is from the SC kit.



Here is the second page. * Again, sorry about the bad photos* Should have redone them.


I had signed Noah up for T ball this spring. He loved it. At this age, they have a parent help the child and Noah loved having daddy help him.


I love Noah's face in this photo ! For this photo I had a huge space that I wanted to use for journaling. I took a SC kit journaling card and added a Studio Calico vellum frame over top. Put my journaling inside the frame and added the word swing to the bottom. Attached it with my tiny stapler by Tim Holtz.


Practicing catching the ball with Daddy.


Again, another great face from Noah. They are practicing catching ground balls.


This first journaling card is from the Seafoam kit. The arrow is from the SC kit, I didn't like the color of the background of the original card, so I cut out the arrow and attached it to the yellow card.  Used the heart stamp from the SC kit and the extra little embellishments as well.


The T ball card had some washi tape behind the letters. One of the stars I stamped with a checkered pattern on it.

The other journaling card is from the SC kit. Added another photo, a digital brush from Ali Edwards. The arrow is from the SC kit. I can see me using that stamp kit all the time !


That concludes week 15 everybody. Now it is time to go enjoy my holiday !


1 comment:

cat said...

I really love how you have taken the three colours through the pages- looks stunning and it does bind it all together. And how cute are those Tball pictures?