Sunday, December 23, 2012

December Daily 14 & 15

December Daily 14 | Maddie's gingerbread house.

I was able to go over to the school and help Maddie decorate her gingerbread house. It was so much fun to spend the morning with her. I had so many photos that I used this template from Ali Edwards. I printed it out and then added my journaling square and embellishments. 


Day 15 | Rise of the guardians. I used this overlay. Resized it to 6x8. Found a picture from the movie and printed it that out. 

This year I am finding that I am okay with going simple on my December Daily album. It is much more manageable. And to be honest, I don't have the time to do anymore. How is your December Daily album coming along ?  


That is it for today. Stay tuned for another PL week update, hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Love day 14 and all the goodies... so cute!