Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Daily Day 7

Day 7 is done. I'm going to be quick today. The sickness bug has hit the family. I'm been out for a few days now.

We had a church party on Friday night, where Santa Claus came and visited with the kids.

Here is both pages.


Here is the first page :

I used part of this brush for the hello. Cut up some patterned paper for the bottom to add a border for my title. The number 7 is from October Afternoon. 


Here is the second page:

For the top picture I used this overlay for the photo.  And added the letter I. 


Here is a look at the journaling card.

I used this overlay and added the glitter ribbon and then the sticker on top at the bottom.

In the middle of the journaling I added the stamp. I just love this stamp and it was perfect for these pictures. Because Santa asked each of them if they were being good.


I need to add 2 extra photos for the day. I decided to sew an extra page protector to the side of my day 7. At first I sewed it on top, like the flip protectors that you have seen. Didn't work out so well, it was hard to open and be able to see the extra photos. So sewing it on the side worked out perfectly. I made a tab and stapled it onto my journaling card so that I would remember to open up the flap.

Here is what it looks like open.


That is it for day 7. Not sure when I'll get around to doing day 8. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow so that I can get it done. Take care everyone.

2 comments:

Trina said...

I'm really loving your December Daily pages and it seems like the 6x8 is the perfect size. Which album did you finally get?

Mindi said...

Thank you Trina ! I really love the 6x8 size. I went with the Simple Stories Snap album in red. It is 6x8 and is perfect size.

Here is the link on Scrapbook.com

http://www.scrapbook.com/?gclid=CL6kmcHqkLQCFSXZQgod1CwAzQ