Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Daily Day 4

Welcome to day 4.

This is one of my favorites so far. Because it just so happens to star my girls art work ! The girls have been busily coloring pictures for Santa and leaving them underneath the tree. I'm sure soon enough there will be a blanket of colorful pictures covering the ground under the Christmas tree.

Here is a look at both pages of Day 4.


Here is a look at the first page:


This year Katelyn REALLY wanted to know if Rudolph is real ? And she kept asking me and I politely told her yes, of course he is. I don't know if she really fully believed me. Well, she came up with the idea to ask the Big boss man, Santa Claus. So she wrote him a note, made sure it was clear that she wanted him to circle yes or no, and even drew him a picture on the back. So cute ! So i had her write me a note so that I could put it in the book for Day 4.

I used an Ali Edwards Christmas Favorites Overlay.


Here is a look at the journaling cards: 

The left side. I used one of Cathy Z's Journaling Cards. Did some recoloring and added my extra special touches to it.

The right side is a picture of Maddie by the tree and underneath you can see the pictures. It doesn't like there are many pictures under there, but believe me there is !!


Here is the second page:


I also wanted to save some of their precious Christmas artwork for the book. I used on of the 4x6 pocket page protectors and cut off the top piece.  Used the tag for journaling and added the metal 4 from Tim Holtz. Also used the Ali Edwards overlay but used the plain version. They come in the package of the December Daily Days.


This bottom picture is Katelyns. She drew "Scarlett" the horse from horseland because she is the best horse drawer of all the land, I quote !! I was not going to disagree with her there. I just asked her to make it Christmasy !


Well folks I want to give a big shout out to all of you that have come to see my projects.  And for your great comments ! They mean so much to me. Thank you.

I really do love to share.  I also love, love, love, to browse and see what you all are up to ! Feel free to leave a link if you want in the comments. I would love to see what you are creating and making.

Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

my boys are drawing pictures of Christmasy things that I am confiscating for my december mini ;) the Rudolph question and writing is precious! what a treasure. your album is looking beautiful!

libbywilko said...

I really like how you included the kids artwork I hadn't thought of that !