Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Daily Day 20 & 21


I want to finish sharing my remaining December Daily Pages. Today I am going to show you day 20 and day 21.

Day 20. Katelyn's class play/musical. Little Red Riding Hood.


Picture of some of the cast members. Journaling card from Cathy Z.


Katelyn and her cast members.


More cast members.


I wanted one of just Katelyn in her "costume and put what part she played. The holiday brush box is from Kara Dudley.


Day 21 | Imprompto photo shoot. Included the lyrics of jingle bells according to Noah.


Journaling card.


If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Trying to keep these posts short, we have lots to do here at Grandma and Grandpas house.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've loved seeing your album...I really like the format you used..ONE day I may actually start and FINISH one of these..lol

Mindi said...

Thanks Heather ! I LOVE this project and am so glad that I got it done so early this year. I think the way I did it this year was perfect for me, it made it easy to finish. Good luck in the future Finishing yours !

Anonymous said...

Love seeing your album. It is beautiful and yet simple.