Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Project Life Week 34

I first want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from my family to yours. We are having a wonderful day here. Santa came and the kids have been very busy playing with all of their new toys.

I have another week of my PL done.

August 20 - 26. This was back in August. The first week of school. Patrick and I went away for the weekend to the beach.


I added a brush from Ali Edwards hello school. Also added the week #.


This is Katelyn sitting in her new desk. I lined up some brushes from here and then printed them onto cardstock.


Maddie on the first day of Kindergarten. All lined up.


Noah on his first day of preschool.


A journaling card about Katelyn starting 2nd grade and then a photo of Maddie on the playground.


A journaling card about Maddie starting Kindergarten.


An insert was added this week. I mainly took instagrams on our 2 day getaway to the beach so I included them in the Becky Higgins 4x4 page protectors design I.


Here is the other side of the insert.


My journaling space. I added the brush on the bottom of the space. You can find the brush here.


The last page is mainly made up of our weekend.


This photo is of Noah on his first day of Preschool.  The word school came from here.


Noah and his cars.


I had this transparency in my stash and it fit perfectly over the photo. Used the vellum arrow from Studio Calico.

We spotted dolphins while we were beach bumming it.


Journaling card about Noah and his backpack. Another journaling card about taking my mom back to her house in Utah.


Picture of the pier at Pismo. Added the date and then this brush. A journaling card about our dolphin sightings.


Another week done. Hurray !

No comments: