Monday, December 10, 2012

December Daily Day 8

I am feeling a little better this morning and so I decided to start my day 8, because it is now day 10? Or something like that. It started out rough, not much was working. I had a few of the pictures done. And then I saw Ali Edwards day 9. And I loved the journaling card so I decided to scraplift it. Sometime when I am in a rut, I love to surf the net for ideas, inspiration, ect. It works every time. And I was able to finish my day 8 in record time !!

So here we go. Here are both pages.


Day 8 was mostly spent outside for the kids and Patrick. I went out here and there to watch tricks and shows put on by the kids on their bikes. I started not feeling well on Friday. We are really enjoying the mild december weather that we get here in California. The kids are always asking to go ride bikes.

We live on a street with a culdasac at the end so it is real nice to let the kids ride bikes around the circle. They were playing follow the leader with daddy at this time.


I added some starts from Studio Calico. Love these tiny beauties.


Here is the journaling card. I used Ali Edwards December Daily Overlays. Added some patterned paper and embellishments. Again, I took Ali Edwards Day 9 idea for this card. Used one of the brushes from this kit.


For the other page I printed out one of these journaling cards. Also added a picture of K. On the picture I added the word december and then the number 8 from here.


The last picture was of the kids playing follow the leader again, with K in the lead. Added a few embellishments.


I think this day turned out so great and it came together super easy. Making it really fun. Now off I go to start day 9.


2 comments:

libbywilko said...

Great pages and who doesn't love a good scrap lift :-)

Mindi said...

I have to say Thank you for all the wonderful comments lately. I love each of them. I also appreciate the support. Thanks a bunch !