Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Daily Day 2

December Daily | Day 2 | December 2 | Sunday

Another day is in the books. I have been trying to work on it a little during the day and then finishing it up at night and for now it is working out perfectly. We shall see if I can keep it up.

I realized last night that I need to make a trip to the scrapbook store for more supplies. Majorly in need of some Christmas embellishments.

Here is a look at both pages together.


We really did have good intentions on Sunday to decorate the tree, but half way through putting the lights on the tree I decided that the tree needed more lights. So all things came to a halt. To help pass the time we wrapped Noah up in lights, as you can see he was not to thrilled.

Here is a look at the journaling cards :

The left side is a journaling card from Ali Edwards Christmas story cards. You can find it HERE.
The right side is one of the Clementine kit journaling cards cut down. I added the red patterened paper on the side. Stamped the bottom. The yellow frame is from Studio Calico.


Here is a look at the picture :

Brush from HERE.


Here is a look at the last page :

I wanted to have a white border around the photo and then added my overlay onto my photo. It can be found HERE. I then added the word strips from Making Memories and an M for Maddie. She was my lights holder/helper until everything got put on hold.


Day 2 is complete. See you hopefully tomorrow with day 3. I also have another week of PL to share. Happy Holidays everyone.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!! I love everything about this page.

Mindi said...

Thanks so much !! It means a lot. HUGS. Merry Christmas.

almadr said...

love your album so far - great photos ;-)

libbywilko said...

Love the fun shocked photo so cute.