Monday, December 24, 2012

December Daily Day 17

Day 17 | Christmas cards

Christmas card love. I love them. Getting them, mailing them. I love it all. I usually have someone take our family photos in the fall for our christmas cards. But this year things are a little bit different and we did them ourselves.


I took advantage of the beautiful ocean view and got everyone together for a picture. We went down around Thanksgiving and it was perfect timing to show off a place that has become a favorite getaway for us.

I included a picture of me and the kids. Also a filler card. I used a brush from Kara Dudley. And then added a snowflake and the word US.

The journaling 4x6 card is from here. The word Christmas is from the same brush set as above, from Kara Dudley.



Here is our Christmas card. I put some patterned paper at the top and added a strip of journaling.


Only 2 more days folks !! I'm excited. If I don't check in before Christmas I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas.


No comments: